Alright guys and gals, Lovabull is doing really well today with over 675 new members since 9:30am EST today! If you're a member here and love what you're seeing, this is only the beginning of what our powerful community will do together!
Here's a few steps to take now if you love your Lovabull best friends to get started on the right track with Lovabull:
1. Make sure your profile is completely setup. Profile pic, cover photo (must login on the web from a computer at http://us.lovabull.net to complete this step) and all of your information.
2. Start friending our new members and interact with them! Like and comment on their photos.
3. Start sharing your own content! Photos, statuses, stories in the Forums, other important items you can add to our forum categories!
Remember, the key to us creating a HUGE positive voice for change for these misunderstood friends is a consistent positive voice! And we can only do that through your stories. So stay active, stay positive and stay engaged with what we are doing here.
Who's excited for where we're going this year and beyond?? Let me here you in the comments!
AND... for those of you who love the fact that you're the FIRST ones in this community, we would love for you to go and leave a review of our new app in your respective app stores! Positive reviews will help the world see what we're doing here and what we want to accomplish together
Last update on July 21, 5:58 pm by Aaron Blevins.
Dixie Lou
Is there a way we can upload videos of our babies??? or will this be a feature soon?
Be the first person to like this
Aaron Blevins
Is there a way we can upload videos of our babies??? or will this be a feature soon?
Not yet, but that feature will come in a future update. Good question!
Angelia Alvarez
I can't figure out how to add people . I click on there name and it does not go to their profile
Aaron Blevins
I can't figure out how to add people . I click on there name and it does not go to their profile
If you're on a mobile device and clicking someone's profile, sometimes it take a minute to load the profile. We are working to upgrade our servers but in the meantime, we will sometimes experience slower than normal response times. Let me know if you still have issues.
Dawn Vail
FINALLY!!!
A group for TRUE pit bull type dog lovers. People who treat their dogs as family. Who do not fight them...who do not breed them...where we can ask question and seek advise!
THANK YOU FOR THIS APP!!
LOVE IT.
Give us time...we will get
The hand of it
Aaron Blevins
Glad you like it Dawn! It belongs to you, and everyone like you; the community is yours to make it what you want!
FINALLY!!!
A group for TRUE pit bull type dog lovers. People who treat their dogs as family. Who do not fight them...who do not breed them...where we can ask question and seek advise!
THANK YOU FOR THIS APP!!
LOVE IT.
Give us time...we will get
The hand of it
Dawn Vail
Still trying to add friends. I tap on their profile and nothing...please advise.
Aaron Blevins
Are you doing it on their profile from the members list? Also, which device are you on? iPhone 4 or 5? Galaxy?
Still trying to add friends. I tap on their profile and nothing...please advise.
Calah Hall
I'm having trouble seeing people's statuses... I can see up to a certain point and then there's a ... And I click on the picture or profile to see if it continues but it doesn't... Is there something I'm doing wrong?
Danielle S.
love the site!!
Tasha Little
How in the world do I add caption to the picture? Every time I type it and upload it disappears. Sorry I'm sure it's just me but I am stumped
Aaron Blevins
Are you simply trying to upload a photo with a caption Tasha? And are you doing it on your profile or within the newsfeed?
quote=11648]
How in the world do I add caption to the picture? Every time I type it and upload it disappears. Sorry I'm sure it's just me but I am stumped
[/quote]
Tasha Little
I have tried both, in my profile under picture and then photo on the newsfeed?
Tasha Little
I feel stupid, I just figured it out lol
I run a PAC outsourcing service that also is involved with grassroots advocacy. I work with software that can link your members with their legislators. The software also have the capacity of a website interface where members can log in to find out who their state and federal legislators are based on their home address. Then the member can send an email to those legislators. It is a powerful tool for grassroots advocacy. Finally, it also has legislation and vote tracking.
With your network, my experience and this software, the community would be able to track legislation that is important and respond to it immediately. I haven't seen any pro-pitbull organization try to use a tool like this. Let me know if you have a similar tool in place. If not, let me know if you are interested in talking. My staffie rescue, Daisy, is an amazing dog and has made me think long and hard about how I can use my knowledge and resources to end BSL, over-breading and irresponsible pet ownership.